1. If you were stuck on an island, what are the two material items you would want to have?
Not to be too pragmatic, but (a) a plastic tarp for shelter / gathering water and (b) a mirror for signaling for help. I've seen this stuff on Discovery Channel!
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over?
I love me some Arrested Development and the recently departed 30 Rock. Repeats on dramas just don't do it for me, and both of these shows are consistently funny on second viewings.
3. If your house was on fire what two things (aside from family, pets, etc.) would you grab?
It's cliche, but I'd grab my iPhone for sure. The other is a little less obvious: an ugly ceramic skull I keep on my desk. It's where I keep a lot of stuff like my old class ring, my first car's key, a letter opener that belonged to my great-grandfather and other irreplaceable knickknacks.
|...and it's so lifelike, too!|
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
My old busted leather jacket that I spent way too much money on back when I didn't have the money to spend...and my Chucks. They're standard issue with the marketing degree.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
I want to give some love to a couple of comedies that didn't get as much love as they probably should have: Ted and 21 Jump Street. I legitimately thought both would be average-to-good, but I laughed front to back on both.
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
I will absolutely destroy some junk food. I can't keep it around, and if I do, it goes quickly. Like, a full pizza in one sitting. The other would be low-brow humor. I can keep it locked down, but I find it funny. Jackass is high art. I may have been watching it on Comedy Central while writing this post. May have.